Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

VJ is losing his shit on 93.7 right now... (1 Viewer)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Add to the list of what is racist…ok, let me grab my ‘What is Racist/Don’t do this Racist Shit List’

Adds: Choking and beating your wife, police get called, a you get arrested.

Ok, I’ve got that on my ‘What is Racist….’ List and will be sure I don’t do that in the future!

Whew, now I know!

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Not a bad guy. Just a guy that had a few DUI's in Lincoln, the 2nd one keeping him out of the B12 title game against Texas and part of why we lost that game.
Is he not the gun in the drawer by TO guy?

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
He actually said something along the lines of "Everyone loved Mickey as long as he was the head football coach around here, but as soon as he wasn't, then they turned on him",
um-hmm.gif

Ummmmm.... trying to think.... wasn't there something else that happened at nearly that exact same time that could have led to people not loving Mickey so much? Trying to remember what it might have been... or maybe Vershan is right. Probably just a racism.

Interloper

Linebacker
Elite Member
What did Osborne supposedly do with Williams? I remember Osborne allegedly hiding Washington’s gun.
Pretty similar, supposedly kept it locked up and out of circulation away from LPD after it was used to make some noise on the streets of Lincoln.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Imagine being the caricature of a shock jock FM radio host and not realizing you’re the caricature of a shock jock FM radio host.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Unfortunately this is true in my experience. I am much more miderate leaning than many here (I think) yet I even have this directed at me among a portion of my circle on a regular basis.
Too many people gave any use of that accusation way too much power for too long, & created some really perverse incentives.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds