Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

**VERY IMPORTANT: Scrubbing** (1 Viewer)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I think we can all agree. Turd is navigating the early stages of this difficult year to near perfection. That presser was a master class. We are well positioned to win a natty in 2023.

But now....It's time for us to do our part.

We need to scrub HCSF from our Avatars, usernames, signatures. We need him scrubbed off of our boards. Get that juju outta here. (*Unless it is funny)

I know it will be hard to build our online personas around a new flaw in the program - but as our new fearless leader HCMJ said today "This is bigger than any one person. This about Nebraska Football."

The Platinum Board is bigger than any one fuck-up for a coach. We can attack, and belittle, and demean anyone. I, for one, look forward to doing that. You will see - I am setting the tone. My avatar features our new leader giving some High-5s in a very cool looking stance. I expect to see this celebratory stance and activity often.

What say you?

Last edited:

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
GIF by HULU

I take your point. I can see the validity. I can also see the comical relief that can come from having those around for awhile. We've all been through some pretty serious trauma here. AND, humor and laughter is great medicine. I say we give it a few more weeks. Appreciate the train wreck in ways we haven't yet and then talk purge.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
GIF by HULU

I take your point. I can see the validity. I can also see the comical relief that can come from having those around for awhile. We've all been through some pretty serious trauma here. AND, humor and laughter is great medicine. I say we give it a few more weeks. Appreciate the train wreck in ways we haven't yet and then talk purge.
Ok. I had this in my first draft - and you've persuaded me to add it now

*Unless It Is Funny

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds