Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Our very own extremely specific shirt for your wife/girlfriend (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm sure these will fly off the shelf so order quickly. Make sure to thank @Jim14510 @TrentMilfer

ky0vSgE.png

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
The 285 pound bench is a little weak.

I kind of thought the same. Although at my best I was just shy of 285, so WTF do I know?

I downloaded the picture and texted to my wife asking if she wanted one to clean the garage this spring. She's still downstairs watching Netflix, so no verdict yet.

BUT......I think they're funny as hell.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
I'm sure these will fly off the shelf so order quickly. Make sure to thank @Jim14510 @TrentMilfer

ky0vSgE.png

I'm going to pass, but only because I've been trying to get her to give/throw away 1.3 billion articles of clothing that she never wears for the past four months. Well executed, though.

Perhaps it should be 26 reps at 225lb?

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Love it, but I'm out. My wife would call me a dumbass for even subscribing to Husker message boards, but she's dumb for having that opinion so it equals out

GBhusker

Defensive Lineman

ky0vSgE.png

Instead of Wife/Girlfriend you should have put Wife AND Girlfriend! some of us are lucky to have both and some of us are unlucky enough to have both

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds