Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Venables to Oklahoma (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
At least he will never sleep and work tirelessly I guess
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
I read that part of Veneables success came from scouting opponents signals to know playcalls so OSU had Fields run to the sideline to get the call every play which led to the 6 td performance. If true, he’s gonna be a disaster.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I read that part of Veneables success came from scouting opponents signals to know playcalls so OSU had Fields run to the sideline to get the call every play which led to the 6 td performance. If true, he’s gonna be a disaster.
I heard part of Belichick’s success was due to taping other teams practice. That guy is a total loser.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
I heard part of Belichick’s success was due to taping other teams practice. That guy is a total loser.
Belichek has got caught cheating a few times & still kicks ur ass cuz he’s elite in multiple areas. Veneables doing it & making the jump from DC to HC is a different story

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Belichek has got caught cheating a few times & still kicks ur ass cuz he’s elite in multiple areas. Veneables doing it & making the jump from DC to HC is a different story
My point is venerables is as elite DC just like Belichick is an elite head coach. Stealing signals once in awhile throughout his many years doesn’t change that. As far as being a head coach goes we will find out if he is good soon enough.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
My buddy who is an OU fan just texted me that Oklahoma fans are already talking about how unstoppable they will be with Venebles as HC and Joe Brady as OC 😂
I think I would rather have Lebby.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds