Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

UNLV Dumpster Fire

i think the point you’re making is a two way street. The coach who promised something he wasn’t in a position to deliver is learning what being an adult looks like as well. If you promise someone something in order to get them to do what you want, in this case commit to UNLV, but you don’t intend to keep that promise, don’t be surprised when that person tells you to eat shit.
Yeah. The coach is an asshole too

This is going to be happening more and more moving forward.
I don't see him being able to do it to more than one team.

Vibing San Francisco Shock GIF by NRG Esports & SF Shock

First their starting QB:

Now an RB (looks like they had RB by committee, about 3 guys with similar numbers):

Who's next?

Gotta get that shit on writing, son.

In all seriousness I believe Rhule brought this up a couple times (maybe on a McAfee interview?) noting that athletes are vulnerable to getting fucked over like this exact situation.

Probably a couple years out but I'd expect some regulations and eventually some kind of parity in the end...NFL Lite within a decade.

He has 4 total tackles in 3 games with 0 sacks or TFL this year, so I'm gonna say not dominant.

Last year he had 48 tackles, 7 TFL, including 1.5 sacks, so seems like he was at least reasonably productive.
Same as the dude from UNLV he's only thrown for 318 yards in 3 games. Might want to get some numbers before you strat demanding things.😆

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back