Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ucf frost fans (1 Viewer)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
In fairness I saw his UCF team take on Memphis in the AAF Championship game. UCF fans absolutely idolized Frost and the staff. There were ‘Fuck Nebraska’ and ‘We Love Scott’ chants during the game. It was a euphoric atmosphere as they won that game. Stadium was insane…whole place shook with its all aluminum stands.

This year…thought he should be gone and have consistently said they can’t fire him because he’s too big to fail and that he will be kept around longer than he should. So here we are.

While the results are freaking ridiculous, I have to say I am impressed that through it all the team never quit. Came to play every game. Now…didn’t finish well obviously, but it does say something for the culture that they kept coming to play.

Personally, don’t believe we can turn the corner next year. Hoping we can at the very least win enough to get to a bowl game…but that puts us back in the ’improving‘ category and another year of Frost. Not great.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG

awkward-black.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds