Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Turd retaining Scott Fraud with 2 games left (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'd be disappointed if we hired Campbell
I wouldn’t be because I think he is a solid coach, but there are probably some better options out there. Campbell can only do so much at Cockeye state. He hit his peak i believe. It’s probably time to jump ship if he wants a chance at winning anything meaningful.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Not everyone agrees with hiring Campbell, starting with me. And then there’s that loser, Jim…….😘

Unfortunately we aren’t going to get a consensus on anybody, which probably contributes to the decision to keep Frost, sadly.

I’m doing my part by being willing to give anyone a shot who’s not Scott Frost.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why would a "Farmer" be looking into why Moos was paid out? Well Moos is an "Outsider" that the Tradition Coalition didn't like because he was trying to get rid of Frost, until they got rid of him.
I thought it was funny when the administration said they put a search committee in charge of the AD search too. There was never a real search committee. We know this because Ronnie Green said as much at the Turd Alberts press conference. It was a group of students.

They targeted a guy who you could easily argue is part of the tradition coalition. My opinion on Turd has changed a little over the past few weeks. I don’t think he wanted frost retained. I don’t know he had a choice.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I thought it was funny when the administration said they put a search committee in charge of the AD search too. There was never a real search committee. We know this because Ronnie Green said as much at the Turd Alberts press conference. It was a group of students.

They targeted a guy who you could easily argue is part of the tradition coalition. My opinion on Turd has changed a little over the past few weeks. I don’t think he wanted frost retained. I don’t know he had a choice.
Idk. I heard Turd was down the line for choices.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wouldn’t be because I think he is a solid coach, but there are probably some better options out there. Campbell can only do so much at Cockeyes state. He hit his peak i believe. It’s probably time to jump ship if he wants a chance at winning anything meaningful.

This is what I'm thinking. It's not so much about Campbell, as it is about them having a proven P5 coach that expressed interest. That presumably means there'd be others that would be interested.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
That's because it is
If I were Campbell, I wouldn't have said yes to Nebraska so easily/early. If he's got an agent worth his salt, that agent is telling Matt "just wait until we know what better jobs are open". And look what happened: you have Oklahoma, USC, LSU, Washington, Miami open now, Florida WAS open... if Cristobal bolts, you'll have Oregon open up. Every single one of those is better than the Nebraska job.

It's hard to believe Campbell would have just bolted for Nebraska, knowing all the good jobs that could be opening up. Borderline not believable. The only thing that's plausible about it is if Campbell was dead set on being in the B1G, but realized that all the better B1G jobs are locked up for a while, so why not go to UNL. But the fact that he's going for the Washington job kind of shoots that theory down.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I have no idea but he knows he needs the blessing of TO to get it. The TomFather, even though he is struggling mightily with Dementia/Alzheimer's, still controls all things Nebraska.

Bruh, TO didn’t even come close to being elected himself.

The last candidate for Governor that Osborne publicly endorsed/supported was Foley who didn’t even make it to the primary before he dropped out cuz Bruning and Pete were clearly the top 2.

TO doesn’t control Nebraska politics, his endorsement is nice and makes good press, but that’s it.

Let’s just all calm down, this thread has more crazy theories than a Hyvee thread.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds