Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Turd Alberts to Texas A&M (4 Viewers)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
FUUUUUUCK this guy who wouldn’t come here from UNO without talking about how he never wanted to leave there. Piss off

Herbie

Quarterback
AM will have to pay 4 milly to get him in a buyout.
Bet he’s getting around 3 mil a year

All about money, not buying the university leadership
https://www.ketv.com/article/nebraska-athletic-director-Turd-alberts-buyout-texas-am/60188770

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I used to work with Turd's brother-in-law back in the day when Turd was playing for the Colts. I wish I still knew how to contact him so I could ask him to go over to Turd's house and take a steaming dump on his living room floor.

This is a tough day for NU athletics. Somebody better be on the horn with Matt Rhule.

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
AM will have to pay 4 milly to get him in a buyout.
Bet he’s getting around 3 mil a year

All about money, not buying the university leadership
https://www.ketv.com/article/nebraska-athletic-director-Turd-alberts-buyout-texas-am/60188770

1.7 mil at your alma that has your name on the stadium.. what more is there

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
Turd being sent to destroy the second most prestigious athletic department in Texas from the inside. Will absolutely open recruiting roads for Rhule and co. I am in absolute awe of how brilliantly we played the Aggies.

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
I used to work with Turd's brother-in-law back in the day when Turd was playing for the Colts. I wish I still knew how to contact him so I could ask him to go over to Turd's house and take a steaming dump on his living room floor.

This is a tough day for NU athletics. Somebody better be on the horn with Matt Rhule.
Pretty sure Rhule is golfing in Scotland right now too

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
As much as I hate Turd for this, what the fuck is A&M thinking? Hiring a guy with 2-1/2 years FBS experience who has hired one football coach that, as much as I believe in him, the jury is still out on, and has never overseen a winning football season as AD?

Really hope he fails miserably there, and there is a lot of reason to be hopeful.

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
As much as I hate Turd for this, what the fuck is A&M thinking? Hiring a guy with 2-1/2 years FBS experience who has hired one football coach that, as much as I believe in him, the jury is still out on, and has never overseen a winning football season as AD?

Really hope he fails miserably there, and there is a lot of reason to be hopeful.
Hopefully this fuck up matches the Jimbo Fisher one for them

EwokRhuler

Cornerback
Maybe out vaunted sports journos can stop sitting on their balls and actually find out what happened. Something with the top leadership had to force him out.

But I think that I have a better chance at winning the Powerball than seeing those chucklefucks do anything outside of their cushy fluff work.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds