Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Turd Alberts to Texas A&M (4 Viewers)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
This thread is coping hard.

Fact is, Turd has observed the winter workouts and can see with his own two eyes we hit our high water mark 2023 and the team is about to absolutely crater this year. Our Hail Mary attempt (Brian Ferentz) didn't work.

It's over. He's simply getting out while the getting is good.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
My source says this is 99% happening and it is because of UNL leadership and outlook for the Nebraska university system as a whole.
I have zero faith in the university leadership/regents/state govt but I'll need a whole lot more information before I can fully buy into this...

Why now? Why A&M where they are infamous for insane boosters/behind the scenes shenanigans? What made Nebraska SO untenable that he'd leave Rhule, the stadium rebuild project, and his alma mater high and dry like this?

Cheveyo

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
If that’s trevs reasoning then he’s a lying little bitch and simply getting out while the gettings good and trying to save face
For what its worth the reasoning is consistent with the tea leaves I've been hearing from this source for the last 2-3 years.

Cheveyo

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Doesn’t like University politics, so takes a job where they are the worst in the country.

Makes sense.
There's a difference between politics and a leadership crisis. I've also been hearing of donor fatigue and many of the donors didn't like the large raise while being asked to pony up for the stadium expansion in addition to NIL.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member

Doug is one of Turd closest confidants

BChristopherson avatar
BChristophersonSTAFF
Posted on 44 secs, , User Since 135 months ago, User Post Count: 28479
  • 44 secs
  • 135 months

I was right. Haha. It wasn't a done deal. Still isn't from what I know. Doesn't mean a deal won't happen or whatever, but I need to see it made official one way or another at this point.

It's going to be pretty sweet when Turd tweets this out this afternoon:

leonardo_dicaprio_wolf_of_wallstreet.gif

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
This thread is coping hard.

Fact is, Turd has observed the winter workouts and can see with his own two eyes we hit our high water mark 2023 and the team is about to absolutely crater this year. Our Hail Mary attempt (Brian Ferentz) didn't work.

It's over. He's simply getting out while the getting is good.
Posts like this are why I've signed over my 401k to Garrett to post here.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
There's a difference between politics and a leadership crisis. I've also been hearing of donor fatigue and many of the donors didn't like the large raise while being asked to pony up for the stadium expansion in addition to NIL.
I have heard Turd is perceived as somewhat hot garbage at fundraising

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds