Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Turd Alberts to Texas A&M (5 Viewers)

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
The Simulation:
Avengers Endgame GIF

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Gary Sharp just said on the radio that from people who know specifically on this topic that he’s been offered but has not accepted. They expect to know by end of day. Buckle in for a long day people
Also, if Turd were ever going to make a jump like this, now would be the time. His star will never be brighter. He's basically transformed a loser AD into a program with winners or improved teams:

Football - much improved (we expect)
Basketball - much improved
Women's volleyball - always good
Women's softball - much improved
Baseball - much improved
Wrestling - improved (I think, I don't follow wrestling)

Those are our 5 major sports + wrestling. Every single one is running well and improved. If Alberts wants another gig, now is the time (I could see him viewing it this way).

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Could a leak from UNL bring more good attention to Nebraska?

If Alberts ultimately stays, shows a major SEC program wanted him. He could have left but stayed and faced the lawsuit?

I will continue to believe everything is gonna fall apart because that's kinda what Nebraska is and has been but it would be cool if all the momentum wasn't ripped out of our chest.

He’s named in the lawsuit. He’s going to have to face that regardless of where he works.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I have to believe Turd doesn't make a move like this unless there is a serious leadership issue at UNL and appears like we have one. Just how bad are the behind the scenes political figures at UNL to fuck this all up? This is fucking devastating.
ill leave the farm and run the department Okie

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds