Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Travis Hunter comments on game

Biggest shame. Travis Hunter legit seems like a pretty good dude and what he's attempting as a player is ridiculous. Sucks that his team is impossible to have positive feelings for.
He’s also playing this well with absolute garbage coaching. Imagine what he could of done if he was getting developed by pros

I like him. He’s not like the Sanders clan.

I do feel bad he got sucked into the cult of Deion. He’s too good of a player to be in that mess

Biggest shame. Travis Hunter legit seems like a pretty good dude and what he's attempting as a player is ridiculous. Sucks that his team is impossible to have positive feelings for.

Travis Hunter is a good egg. He talks a lot of shit but backs it up with his play. Always seems to respect his opponents after the game regardless of the outcome, unlike the Sanders. Hope he has a successful career.
I'm curious what the deal was with him screaming at Shadildo and Deion though and why he was sitting by himself 20' away from anyone on the bench.

Honestly going with the Cult of Prime was a masterful move for him as far as building his long term earning potential. Basically everyone who has heard about football even in passing knows who he is and if he went to not a clown program he wouldn't be doing all this two way shit and would just be a top tier wr or upper-ish tier DB we only hear about during the CFB award show

Imo

After he got injured in that CSU game, crazy people were threatening the kid that hit him late, and he got on instagram or wherever and said shit happens in the game and leave the kid alone. Have had a ton of respect for him since then,

After he got injured in that CSU game, crazy people were threatening the kid that hit him late, and he got on instagram or wherever and said shit happens in the game and leave the kid alone. Have had a ton of respect for him since then,
I have also had 0 problems with him since that happened, he actually got together with the kid from CSU and hung out. But am I the only one that doesn’t think he’s an elite corner or receiver?? He’s pretty good at both and what makes him elite is being able to do both for the whole game.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back