Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Travis Fisher interviewed at Georgia (2 Viewers)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well, that would assume they offer him...
He said:

I know they've interviewed him, the DB coaches from Texas A&M (Robinson) and West Virginia (Addea). Also, an alum that played with our HC at UGA that runs his own training thing, but that feels like a courtesy interview.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
200.gif

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
He said:

I know they've interviewed him, the DB coaches from Texas A&M (Robinson) and West Virginia (Addea). Also, an alum that played with our HC at UGA that runs his own training thing, but that feels like a courtesy interview.
Yeah I read about the trainer that got interviewed. Basically that’s a “we’ll consider you, keep pushing kids our way” deal

Johannes de Silentio

Offensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I definitely don’t want to lose Fisher but if we do the welcome home Bill Busch as our Secondary/Special Teams Coordinator.
In a vacuum, that'd be great. Unfortunately, we can't really afford to keep trading black coaches for white ones the way we've been going. Both Walter and Dewitt were replaced with white guys, bringing us down to only three black coaches on our staff. Two would feel like dipping below a critical mass.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
I hate a lot of days these days. Not really Husker related just life right now.

note* Not depressed or anything, being a little dramatic
I'm pretty sure I can relate man...keep moving forward and appreciate that the grind never stops. And, if we're honest...we are still doin pretty damn good.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
In a vacuum, that'd be great. Unfortunately, we can't really afford to keep trading black coaches for white ones the way we've been going. Both Walter and Dewitt were replaced with white guys, bringing us down to only three black coaches on our staff. Two would feel like dipping below a critical mass.
For sure.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why does everyone have a hardon for Busch? Is he the best we can get if that what it comes to? I honestly don't know. All I know is he coached here for a stint before.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah just at a point in life where I’m kinda wondering...what is and what should be my next step
Been that kind of last 18 months for me. Lot’s of life changes and challenges...and now deciding what I want the future to be. I guess the good news is, get to decide what the future looks like. In someways fun to think out a new start. Re-invention so to speak.

So, what’s your next step?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds