Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Tradition Coalition member are miserable people (2 Viewers)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
To watch them continue to deny the facts that are coming out in absolutely shameful. And I’m taking about some on this board.
nathan for you drinking GIF

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
To watch them continue to deny the facts that are coming out in absolutely shameful. And I’m taking about some on this board.
I struggle to understand our stranglehold on everything Nebraska. We don't give coaches or AD's chances or support because they don't have ties to Nebraska. But anyone with ties to Nebraska is seen as 1 of us and must be treated with kid gloves and protection.

Is our fanbase so conservative that they are afraid of change or outsiders? Afraid of outside ideas? They are stuck in the past. I'm figuring ole StuckNutz and many of the TC fans still have an AOL Email Address.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
To watch them continue to deny the facts that are coming out in absolutely shameful. And I’m taking about some on this board. If you go to practice and have ‘info’, you should already know these things
What facts have been denied Tone? Are you saying they're lying about him being late for actual practice? Have you been to practices where he was late?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Late to practice, Raiola story. On and on
You do understand the late to practice thing has a nuance. We already discussed this at length in multiple threads. You'll have to actually read those.

I don't think anyone has outwardly denied that Frost was late for a meeting with Raiola. I think many people have doubts that the details of that story are that he missed/was late to the meeting because he was drunk on margaritas. Being at practice or not the only people that know what happened there are Frost (and whatever assistants were along) and the Raiolas.

Nelsonj22

Defensive Lineman
I struggle to understand our stranglehold on everything Nebraska. We don't give coaches or AD's chances or support because they don't have ties to Nebraska. But anyone with ties to Nebraska is seen as 1 of us and must be treated with kid gloves and protection.

Is our fanbase so conservative that they are afraid of change or outsiders? Afraid of outside ideas? They are stuck in the past. I'm figuring ole StuckNutz and many of the TC fans still have an AOL Email Address.
100% this, nebraska is one of, if not the leader of the conservative nanny states in the country.

The avg Nebraska resident must be a sub in some BDSM shit cuz they sure love daddy in power telling them what they can and can't do. And God forbid they change anything as the devil will surely invade nebraska if so.

Why would we expect the it to be different about skers football.

Last edited:

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
100% this, nebraska is one of, if not the leader of the conservative nanny states in the country.

The avg Nebraska resident must be a sub in some BDSM shit cuz they sure love daddy in power telling them what they can and can't do. And God forbid they change anything as the devil will surely invade nebraska if so.

Why would we expect the it to be different about skers football.
I don’t think Nebraskans like being told what to do; I think they like feeling morally superior.

Nelsonj22

Defensive Lineman
I don’t think Nebraskans like being told what to do; I think they like feeling morally superior.
By having daddy tell you what you can and can't do?

Are you being morally superior if you elect government to keep you that way? There is zero freedom of choice, there for no moral anything.

Just good little fellas listening to big gov tell then how to live and love it.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
By having daddy tell you what you can and can't do?

Are you being morally superior if you elect government to keep you that way? There is zero freedom of choice, there for no moral anything.

Just good little fellas listening to big gov tell then how to live and love it.
Wtf? Lol I think you're losing your way a bit on this one.

Nelsonj22

Defensive Lineman
Wtf? Lol I think you're losing your way a bit on this one.
It was slightly hyperbolic and the real reason is probably more to control their neighbors than themselves.

Still a very repressive state as far as personal freedoms are concerned, and nebraskans have been voting for that for a long time.

I wouldn't call them "far right" but nebraska is very very conservative, most "moderate" ideas are still shunned.

Medical weed/gambling/etc

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It was slightly hyperbolic and the real reason I'd probably more to control their neighbors than themselves.

Still a very repressive state as far as personal freedoms are concerned, and nebraskans have been voting for that for a long time.

I wouldn't call them "far right" but nebraska is very very conservative, most "moderate" ideas are still shunned.

Medical weed/gambling/etc
Probably getting too hy vee parking lot here but it is funny what things the freedom party wants to make/keep illegal. Politics rarely make logical sense.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds