Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB X thread (29 Viewers)

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I go all the way back to “The Flying Nun” with Sally Fields shows. Pretty sure @bbenson67 has rubbed one out to “Gidget”.

She was always cute but there were others that were ahead of her. Let's go way back to Petticoat Junction, Ginger and Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island and of course Diana Rigg from the Avengers. Man I'm old.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Posts that get me excited and leave me incredibly unfulfilled.
Sorry - I've shared the story on here and tMB many times, so I just presumed everyone had seen it before.

College days, spring of 1977. I had a pledge brother from the "great 308" who rented a room from the OWH theater critic (Peter Citron), who lived across Elmwood Park from the UNO campus, so it was pretty convenient (and cheap) setup for him. We had been out earlier that evening "dumpster diving" for either Miller and/or Coors cans & bottles (both distributors gave away big $$$ for the organization that turned in the most, and we already had the winnings baked into our social budget, so pledge duty involved diving through dumpsters behind bars and snagging the treasure that awaited us there).

Anyhoo, Dawn Wells (a.k.a. Mary Ann) was in town doing a show at the Westroads Dinner Theater (yes, there used to be a bar/restaurant/theater in the lower level of that shopping center) and had somehow convinced herself that making friends with the local theater critic would help get her a great review in the paper. Bad strategy given the future scandal that ran Peter Citron out of town, but I digress ...

So my pledge brother and I had completed our dumpster diving activities and decided to consume the remainder of the 12 pack of beer that had been fueling our ventures back at his place and wind down the night. We walked in the house quietly since it was late, and as we were walking by the moorish style door entrance into the living room, we both caught a flash of movement. We stopped, looked at each other and mouthed, "Did I just see what I thought I saw" to each other, and discretely returned to the edge of the doorway to verify our initial appraisal of the situation.

And to our delight, our initial appraisal was highly accurate: it was Dawn Wells in all her naked glory, sitting astride Peter Citron desperately earning that killer review. We both watched them fuck for a bit, looked wide-eyed at each other with a shared "HOLY SHIT" mouthed at each other, then broke off the engagement and trudged upstairs to consume the rest of the beer.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sorry - I've shared the story on here and tMB many times, so I just presumed everyone had seen it before.

College days, spring of 1977. I had a pledge brother from the "great 308" who rented a room from the OWH theater critic (Peter Citron), who lived across Elmwood Park from the UNO campus, so it was pretty convenient (and cheap) setup for him. We had been out earlier that evening "dumpster diving" for either Miller and/or Coors cans & bottles (both distributors gave away big $$$ for the organization that turned in the most, and we already had the winnings baked into our social budget, so pledge duty involved diving through dumpsters behind bars and snagging the treasure that awaited us there).

Anyhoo, Dawn Wells (a.k.a. Mary Ann) was in town doing a show at the Westroads Dinner Theater (yes, there used to be a bar/restaurant/theater in the lower level of that shopping center) and had somehow convinced herself that making friends with the local theater critic would help get her a great review in the paper. Bad strategy given the future scandal that ran Peter Citron out of town, but I digress ...

So my pledge brother and I had completed our dumpster diving activities and decided to consume the remainder of the 12 pack of beer that had been fueling our ventures back at his place and wind down the night. We walked in the house quietly since it was late, and as we were walking by the moorish style door entrance into the living room, we both caught a flash of movement. We stopped, looked at each other and mouthed, "Did I just see what I thought I saw" to each other, and discretely returned to the edge of the doorway to verify our initial appraisal of the situation.

And to our delight, our initial appraisal was highly accurate: it was Dawn Wells in all her naked glory, sitting astride Peter Citron desperately earning that killer review. We both watched them fuck for a bit, looked wide-eyed at each other with a shared "HOLY SHIT" mouthed at each other, then broke off the engagement and trudged upstairs to consume the rest of the beer.
Now that’s a good story right there!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds