Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TpB vs Dollar Dean (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wish they hadn't reset Rivals about 5 years ago. I had a couple classic battles with him on DM's when he was spreading misinformation. Had him crying on the DM's to me about how RSS was the sole financial support for his family.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I think when tPB reported Rhule was in town on Sunday night meeting with some staff and boosters throughout Lincoln.

Dean and Co reported later that never happened. tPB stuck by that he was there, but got the announcement day wrong (we predicted it was happening soon after that Sunday).

With that said, eventually the Platinum Board was right in the end. Dean and Sip got their shit called out on HOL.

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
we got our asses kicked with the Dylan ravioli news, other than that it’s been ssssmooth ridin
I still think that Dylan had given the coaches some indications he was coming to Nebraska but may have changed his mind either because of 1890 and/or other top notch players he was recruiting saying they weren't interested in following him to Nebraska. I know Dom does not like or trust Matty D. Also I think the NIL package he got from Georgia might have been ridiculously big. This source on that information was the same one who nailed the Rhule hire info before anyone else. He's very connected and has rarely been wrong when he shares info with me. In his defense sometimes situations can change so info becomes dated

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
we got our asses kicked with the Dylan ravioli news, other than that it’s been ssssmooth ridin

We had uncle Donny so we thought all was well Doc. What did Tom down at the coffee shop think? He though ruggerroli was N too not sure what else we were supposed to report faaaaart

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
I think when tPB reported Rhule was in town on Sunday night meeting with some staff and boosters throughout Lincoln.

Dean and Co reported later that never happened. tPB stuck by that he was there, but got the announcement day wrong (we predicted it was happening soon after that Sunday).

With that said, eventually the Platinum Board was right in the end. Dean and Sip got their shit called out on HOL.
I was one of the ones that saw HCMR on a vip list at one of the hotels downtown. To be totally transparent I didn't personally see him in person, or if he even stayed there, but I made a small charcuterie board for the room assingned to him as a welcoming type thing for our vip guests. We did do a surf and turf event for one of the last recruiting weekends with HCMR, he was exhausted but killed it with everyone and loved the food.Fuck dollar dean and his fucking ego
Pics for proof of food haha20221217_183828.jpg20221217_183456.jpg20221217_180321.jpg20221217_183335.jpg

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I was one of the ones that saw HCMR on a vip list at one of the hotels downtown. To be totally transparent I didn't personally see him in person, or if he even stayed there, but I made a small charcuterie board for the room assingned to him as a welcoming type thing for our vip guests. We did do a surf and turf event for one of the last recruiting weekends with HCMR, he was exhausted but killed it with everyone and loved the food.Fuck dollar dean and his fucking ego
Pics for proof of food hahaView attachment 29410View attachment 29411View attachment 29412View attachment 29413
great job again Walt , love your posts and avatar

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I pissed Dean off so badly one time I got a kind of permaban no one had seen before. One of the mods who posted in the my little pony thread on the main board had no idea that kind of ban even existed. I couldn't even read the board

I was pretty drunk after one of Pelini's embarrassments and don't even remember what I did to earn that one. Mike Matya ended up unbanning me and admitted Dean was being an insecure little cunt (paraphrasing)

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Pics for proof of food hahaView attachment 29410View attachment 29411View attachment 29412View attachment 29413
Pie and salsa for dessert?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds