Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

tPB Overreaction Thread **** (1 Viewer)

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
We are just not very good. Big Ten West isn’t good either.

I don’t understand people who say we suck ass and predict us to lose every game and go 4-8 and then when we get beat down by the #2 team in the country they…meltdown and bitch and moan nonstop

What happened is what you said would happen

Go outside you guys
I tried to go outside. Froze my ass off fly fishing but outside of the temperature it was a pretty nice morning.

Attachments

• IMG_2509.jpeg
    IMG_2509.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Michigan volleyball is 2-10 though 😂
Interview Crying GIF

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member

The last two bullets are what I was looking for. As I was bulleting my thoughts for week 5, I had one around hoping Rhule rips into them big time this week. I felt it was disturbing to see the team quit. Yeah, they were getting their ass kicked, but the mental toughness to not care about the scoreboard and keep going out there hitting is what I wanted out of a Rhule team. That expectation needs to be set this week, and it needs to lead to a pissed off team next week. If not, the season is over and let's look to play someone itching to get on the field and develop.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
The last two bullets are what I was looking for. As I was bulleting my thoughts for week 5, I had one around hoping Rhule rips into them big time this week. I felt it was disturbing to see the team quit. Yeah, they were getting their ass kicked, but the mental toughness to not care about the scoreboard and keep going out there hitting is what I wanted out of a Rhule team. That expectation needs to be set this week, and it needs to lead to a pissed off team next week. If not, the season is over and let's look to play someone itching to get on the field and develop.
Team is full of softies. I doubt they come out with fire next week. Gonna take years to change that.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds