Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB Christmas Wins thread (2 Viewers)

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fellow dads of tPB, tell me about your Christmas wins this year.

1. Slept in all the way until 8. The kids were more concerned with snuggling than presents this year.
2. Got my son the hot wheels track he had been asking for and daughter plenty of Bluey stuff she loved.
3. Everyone is home and safe, fireplace is going strong, and the wife is topping off the morning with blueberry pancakes.

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Started off with apricot cinnamon rolls, kids loved opening presents, daughter was super excited about a kids shirt that had Herbie on it (she's been asking since I got one last year), they had candy canes and watched the whole A Christmas Story for the first time.

Now time to go play in the snow.

GBR

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
A wonderful surprise appearance in the ding thread, everyone is happy and healthy, and I found out this morning that my nephew got engaged last night and is using my Mom’s ring set (which she would have loved).

The “white Christmas” outside the window this morning is a beautiful bonus.

Merry Christmas, tPB’ers!

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Kids also slept in. Did stockings first thing this morning and the kids (7, 4 and 2) were thrilled with their knick knacks. Then we did breakfast - bacon, egg and cheese pull-aparts. Just finished up with presents. It ended with my 7-year old in tears because she was so happy for her Squishmello. Perfect Christmas so far.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Got some Calvin & Hobbes books among the gifts for the kids this year, and they've barely pulled their noses out of them.

Kids excitedly talking about a nativity tradition with my parents that we do while reciting the Christmas story.

They've been walking around singing Christmas carols the last several days, just being little beacons of the Christmas spirit.

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Slept in until 745. Girls (4 & 2) were pumped that Santa ate the cookies and the reindeer took a bite of the carrots. Biggest gift win was a balance beam—they’ve been doing gymnastics all morning.

Got a turkey on the smoker and beers open.

Plans to rail the wife later.

Happy birthday Jesus.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
It ended with my 7-year old in tears because she was so happy for her Squishmello.
We got my son (5) a big Dino Squishmello and both my kids (daughter 7) a combo gift of a pack of 10 small Squishmellos and they are over the moon. Kids love those freaking things.

Wife making chocolate chip pancakes now and all is good. Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited:

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
7Am ding
815am presents
12pm football
10pm Celebrating Niners win

3 year old son got some transformers for Xmas. Loves them.

Took the kids sledding this am after gifts.

Reverse seared some Tbones for Lunch. Smoked Pork Butt and bears for dinner.

Wife’s going to get it tonight. And by it. I mean taken to poundtown
always impressed with both of yer gawd dam deduction to the mission, as in missionary position !!! wow get hoggin’!

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ding last night

Kids (9 and 11) woke us up at 7am. 11 year old highlights were a signed Haaland and a signed Giannis jerseys. 9 year old got a Barbie-pink Stanley and some Husker volleyball gear.

I got a new weight bench, some clothes, and cologne.

Got my wife some jewelry and a Theragun.

Brioche French Toast/bacon for breakfast. Now its just chill time.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Was planning to travel this morning to my 308 hometown to spend Christmas with them. Wintery road conditions said otherwise, so…
View attachment 31764

I like the way you roll

IMG-5762.jpg

IMG-4462.jpg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds