Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Top 5 Nebraska RBs of all time (1 Viewer)

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
It's tough with different loads for both and with Chubb's injury. Pre injury I feel he was as strong and a little more dynamic. He wasn't the same in 16 and shared carries in 17 with Sonny. Look at his rookie year and can see him trusting that knee fully again. One of those arguments that doesn't have an answer really, but Nick is my #1 and not likely to be surpassed during Smart's era with how backs are used now.
Feel free to fall in love with Gabe Ervin in our backfield as he rushes for 5k, wins the Heisman, wins the Super Bowl MVP, and becomes a Nobel laureate all this year.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's tough with different loads for both and with Chubb's injury. Pre injury I feel he was as strong and a little more dynamic. He wasn't the same in 16 and shared carries in 17 with Sonny. Look at his rookie year and can see him trusting that knee fully again. One of those arguments that doesn't have an answer really, but Nick is my #1 and not likely to be surpassed during Smart's era with how backs are used now.
Who were the QB's while Chubb was there?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hutson Mason, Greyson Lambert, Jacob Eason, and Jake Fromm. Fromm was the best out of the bunch and was true freshman QB in 2017 when Bama beat Uga for the Natty.
Why are you guys so bad at picking QB's? Really have to go back to Stafford for a good QB. Fromm had a really good freshman year if I remember right.

Dawgsauce

Cornerback
Elite Member
Why are you guys so bad at picking QB's? Really have to go back to Stafford for a good QB. Fromm had a really good freshman year if I remember right.
Aaron Murray was a great QB. Oline issues and never got skill positions lined up right time. That being said, put some respect on Stetson Muthfukin Bennet the 15th. Dude was clutch.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds