Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Tony White plays USC for what will likely be a big raise from Nebraska (1 Viewer)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
If it's going to compete with the money that was being talked about for the USC DC position, it would have to be well north of 2 mill.
I agree with you, but do you think the AD is going to pony up 2 mill? I don't think so. If TW get 2, Satt will want a bump (he doesn't deserve)

It's going to get crazy

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Belushi-670x376.jpg

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I agree with you, but do you think the AD is going to pony up 2 mill? I don't think so. If TW get 2, Satt will want a bump (he doesn't deserve)

It's going to get crazy
Satt isn't getting a bump lol...it doesn't matter how much they bump up Tony's salary. Honestly, I still believe that his duties will be shuffled and divided up. I'm holding out hope that Barthel will move on and that Jeff Nixon will save us...

Kinish

Cornerback
Satt isn't getting a bump lol...it doesn't matter how much they bump up Tony's salary. Honestly, I still believe that his duties will be shuffled and divided up. I'm holding out hope that Barthel will move on and that Jeff Nixon will save us...
We can dream

brnred1989

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
If it's going to compete with the money that was being talked about for the USC DC position, it would have to be well north of 2 mill.
Which would make him the highest paid assistant in all of CFB.. Nebraska has the money to spend so let’s F****** spend it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds