Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Tony Staying (1 Viewer)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
sexy GIF by Estudios Animeco

SOHusker11

Cornerback
Elite Member
From a poster on taterville.

White....

"Will not be moving on to USC or any other DC job. He could still be a candidate for a Head Coach going forward but he's currently in player meeting with players at Nebraska discussing their futures and the future of the program. So unless a good school comes calling for him to be their head coach he isn't going anywhere."

More:

"Furthermore I'm told USC did reach out through a search firm and were promptly told not interested. Any hype built here has been media fodder just running rampant."

On source:

"It's not a player, I can't say who it is or their title but I can tell you with 100% certainty that Tony White told USC no thanks."

Last edited:

Lemon Barz

Defensive Lineman
From a poster on taterville.

White....

"Will not be moving on to USC or any other DC job. He could still be a candidate for a Head Coach going forward but he's currently in player meeting with players at Nebraska discussing their futures and the future of the program. So unless a good school comes calling for him to be their head coach he isn't going anywhere."

More:

"Furthermore I'm told USC did reach out through a search firm and were promptly told not interested. Any hype built here has been media fodder just running rampant."
Someone with this kind of information deserves to be over here

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds