Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter @TinyTone still making you drink his piss (1 Viewer)

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I’m not a real AM fan but, do you not understand the concept of being an adult and having some class?
Please reiterate where that was lacked in this thread outside of tone wanting you to drink his piss or that horrible human @God is a Husker mentioning shoe strings. Don’t be a such a puss. Ask yore ole lady if it’s okay to have dinner now.

ISUforNU

Cornerback
Elite Member
Please reiterate where that was lacked in this thread outside of tone wanting you to drink his piss or that horrible human @God is a Husker mentioning shoe strings. Don’t be a such a puss. Ask yore ole lady if it’s okay to have dinner now.
Thanks for making my point. Now go get another PBR.

ISUforNU

Cornerback
Elite Member
B&B takes me back.. buddy of mine’s stepdad used to get pissed as hell that we’d drink all his B&B.
Used to buy PBR for less than $10 a 30 pack. Still pick up a 12 for the hunting cabin when I go.

B&B his my holiday night cap in a snifter on crushed iced. I call it my tuck me in bed drink!

PBR gave me shits until I got use to it!

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds