Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Time to nut up mother fuckers

Do people really think Rhule is a good in-game coach? I have no clue how he was at Temple or Baylor but he’s been terrible at Nebraska. He spends the entire game wining to the officials and he seems to get caught up in the moment a lot which leads to emotional decisions. I mean we’ve lost 5 straight Big Ten games by 1 score or less, I remember what we said about that when Frost was in charge. How is this any different? Different methods, same shitty results.
When things turn around, are you still going to be a miserable cunt?

Do people really think Rhule is a good in-game coach? I have no clue how he was at Temple or Baylor but he’s been terrible at Nebraska. He spends the entire game wining to the officials and he seems to get caught up in the moment a lot which leads to emotional decisions. I mean we’ve lost 5 straight Big Ten games by 1 score or less, I remember what we said about that when Frost was in charge. How is this any different? Different methods, same shitty results.
People are being measured and patient. Not freaking out. Certainly not holding last year’s abortion of an offense against this staff.

When things turn around, are you still going to be a miserable cunt?
Lmao, we’ve been saying this for how long now? The losses will pile up and things will unravel just as they did under Frost.

He doesn’t post when we win
I posted plenty last October when we were 5-3. Im just not going to have baseless hope. We continue to say that all these games will be close. Do we ever win close games? Do we have ST’s that can win close games? Do we have a coach who can win close games? The answer is hell no so someone please tell me how we will start to win all of these close games?

Hate You Dummy GIF by Amazon Prime Video
I like him as a developer, but he’s clueless as an in-game decision maker. The challenges, the bizarre timeout usage, not going for it on 4th & 3.

It’s not a coincidence we’ve lost every close game he’s been in.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back