Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Time to nut up mother fuckers

Good.

IMO that is what was exposed on Friday.

Stop the run and make the Freshman win it.
As fans we all know that you need to run the damn ball to win. 200 yards would be good, but have these coaches considered running the ball for 300 yards per game? 400 even? Imo that's where we went wrong on Friday. If we simply would have ran the ball for 500 yards it would have been in the bag. Can't wait to see the adjustments this week. GBR

This last game completely shook my confidence. Mainly comes down to not knowing what the defense is. Two weeks ago I thought it was elite and wasn't afraid to face anyone as they would keep us in the game. Now I am concerned that we will need to score 28+ every game in order to win.

As fans we all know that you need to run the damn ball to win. 200 yards would be good, but have these coaches considered running the ball for 300 yards per game? 400 even? Imo that's where we went wrong on Friday. If we simply would have ran the ball for 500 yards it would have been in the bag. Can't wait to see the adjustments this week. GBR
Running the ball in the B1G isn’t optional.

Everyone will follow Illinois’ plan.

T’s and P’s.

0-5 in our last 5 Big Ten games. I’ll be shocked if we beat Purdoodoo. This is a bad, bad program still who has no idea how to win or move forward. We’ll let Purdoodoo hang around the entire game and we all know what happens in the 4th quarter of close games.
Is there a way to keep receipts on this app?

Positive Vibes:

• Even Georgia struggled with Kentucky. It college fooseball
  • Defense didn't play their A game, but they have been legit for what 13 out of 16 games under Rhule? I'm gonna assume this was an aberration.
  • And even with that said, its not like Nebraska got Melvin Gorden'd they gave up like 140 rushing yards in regulation. Fat Bert just out schemed them in key situations. He's such a slob that I forget he is actually a decent coach.
  • If Raiola keeps progressing, we wont even need a defense by this time next year. Dude is a got damn baller. Everyone is complaining about running the ball, I wanted us to pass every play, lol.
  • Purdoodoo looks like they legitimately suck. Just go beat them and we can move on.

Positive Vibes:

• Even Georgia struggled with Kentucky. It college fooseball
  • Defense didn't play their A game, but they have been legit for what 13 out of 16 games under Rhule? I'm gonna assume this was an aberration.
  • And even with that said, its not like Nebraska got Melvin Gorden'd they gave up like 140 rushing yards in regulation. Fat Bert just out schemed them in key situations. He's such a slob that I forget he is actually a decent coach.
  • If Raiola keeps progressing, we wont even need a defense by this time next year. Dude is a got damn baller. Everyone is complaining about running the ball, I wanted us to pass every play, lol.
  • Purdoodoo looks like they legitimately suck. Just go beat them and we can move on.
Agree with everything except it is actually "Purdoodoo."

Rhule will still be Rhule and not know how to navigate close games. We need to majorly upgrade our talent to cover up his coaching deficiencies.
Hate You Dummy GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Haha

Do people really think Rhule is a good in-game coach? I have no clue how he was at Temple or Baylor but he’s been terrible at Nebraska. He spends the entire game wining to the officials and he seems to get caught up in the moment a lot which leads to emotional decisions. I mean we’ve lost 5 straight Big Ten games by 1 score or less, I remember what we said about that when Frost was in charge. How is this any different? Different methods, same shitty results.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back