Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Thread killed in the Tater Island board... (1 Viewer)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
I say we go FULL ATTACK MODE!!! whaddya think @JThomasOmaha

Friday The 13Th Horror GIF by filmeditor

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
https://www.Tater Island.com/boards/threads/special-midnight-announcement.423483/#post-8380001

I cant wait to see this shit, board is going to be must view tonight

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
https://www.Tater Island.com/boards/threads/special-midnight-announcement.423483/#post-8380001

I cant wait to see this shit, board is going to be must view tonight
If Dean really wanted to make a splash, open it up with him at Memorial field dunking on the goal post and yelling I'm back bitches....I'd at least give him so props for it.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Washut should be given the reins over there. He's far more objective than Dean has ever been. There's enough of an air of "I don't give a shit" to Washut that speaks to me.
Robin has been just as bad. I DM'd him inside information on a 4 Star recruit Amani Bledsoe. I was good friends with Amani's Trainer who had played pro football and was helping him with his recruitment. I gave Robin the whole story with my source, including that Amani had no interest in going to Nebraska because he thought Bo Pelini was an ass hat and he hated cold weather. But he loved driving 3 hours to Lincoln to watch a game and be treated like a king. What high school kid wouldn't want college girls drooling all over them? Robin ended up writing a huge fluff piece talking about how we were in a good position to get Amani Bledsoe.

Multiple times I have had true inside connections on recruits and Dean's crew thumbed their nose at me every time I passed the information on to them if it was negative. That was when I really started paying attention to the kool aid they were serving. Can anyone name 1 time Dean has written a negative article calling out a coach? He makes his money off of selling subscriptions and lost his journalistic integrity years ago. WHo knows maybe he will find it with his new site. He's a businessman now and no longer a reporter.

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I watched 90 seconds of his YouTube stream, the man kills me.

mcgradynu

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
Robin has been just as bad. I DM'd him inside information on a 4 Star recruit Amani Bledsoe. I was good friends with Amani's Trainer who had played pro football and was helping him with his recruitment. I gave Robin the whole story with my source, including that Amani had no interest in going to Nebraska because he thought Bo Panini was an ass hat and he hated cold weather. But he loved driving 3 hours to Lincoln to watch a game and be treated like a king. What high school kid wouldn't want college girls drooling all over them? Robin ended up writing a huge fluff piece talking about how we were in a good position to get Amani Bledsoe.

Multiple times I have had true inside connections on recruits and Dean's crew thumbed their nose at me every time I passed the information on to them if it was negative. That was when I really started paying attention to the kool aid they were serving. Can anyone name 1 time Dean has written a negative article calling out a coach? He makes his money off of selling subscriptions and lost his journalistic integrity years ago. WHo knows maybe he will find it with his new site. He's a businessman now and no longer a reporter.
I don’t doubt any of the above - I’m just saying that Robin has run the Tater Island site in Dean’s absence far better than Dean ran RSS. There’s at least a little bluntness and honesty whereas Dean is just on full blown North Stadium stenography duty at all times.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds