Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Thompson really did his homework before committing to Nebraska.. (2 Viewers)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Adrian saying he’s got nothing bad to say…

I was told him and Frost had a contentious parting of ways that got heated and they now hate each other.
Frost talked shit about him recently to a civilian at an event. He’s the most unprofessional person we could had possibly hired

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Frost talked shit about him recently to a civilian at an event. He’s the most unprofessional person we could had possibly hired

It’s a fact oh great white knight. I know this person well

Pretty big accusation Tone, gotta have some evidence ready in support or the tribunal will send you to the gulag.

images

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Frost has never said anything stupid in his life. This would be a first.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Frost has never said anything stupid in his life. This would be a first.

Frost never said anything bad about Adrian and defended him to the death his entire 4.5 years here even when it was objectively true certain things were his fault. The idea that he woke up and now has something bad to say about him to a “civilian” (as opposed to a uniformed serviceman I guess?) isn’t just highly unlikely, it’s an absurd notion.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Frost never said anything bad about Adrian and defended him to the death his entire 4.5 years here even when it was objectively true certain things were his fault. The idea that he woke up and now has something bad to say about him to a “civilian” (as opposed to a uniformed serviceman I guess?) isn’t just highly unlikely, it’s an absurd notion.
I like football coaches who will only talk shit about their players to military personnel.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
It’s a wise move to have a venting hotline straight into StratComm.
I actually genuinely hope you were serious about them hating each other now cause after 4 years of last minute heartbreak, that'd be a story book ending for those 2 after all the ass kissing to the media the both did for each other

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds