Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Things we learned from today's RSS chat (2 Viewers)

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Refis. Still seems like a big number.
Good call. Didn't consider those cause I'm stupid. But still seems high.

I’m guessing it’s probably around 50ish (possibly) and Dean rounded up a bit. I don’t know this by any means, just seems like a surprisingly large number. Hell, 50 seems like a lot considering the times. If it is even remotely true Dean is gonna rape them if/when they renew that contract. How long have they been a sponsor? Like 3-5 months? 100 mortgages/re-fi directly attributable to HuskerOnline.com is pretty damn significant I’d think...

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
I’m guessing it’s probably around 50ish (possibly) and Dean rounded up a bit. I don’t know this by any means, just seems like a surprisingly large number. Hell, 50 seems like a lot considering the times. If it is even remotely true Dean is gonna rape them if/when they renew that contract. How long have they been a sponsor? Like 3-5 months? 100 mortgages/re-fi directly attributable to HuskerOnline.com is pretty damn significant I’d think...
Now we’ll never know because the poll was zapped..

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I’m sure they lied to him and said 100, which is really 50 inquiries rounded up. Probably landed around 5 actual signed, maybe 3, maybe none. There’s a reason the @nebmortgageguy hasn’t been on the site since August. Business isn’t great, but Dean gonna Dean.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I’m sure they lied to him and said 100, which is really 50 inquiries rounded up. Probably landed around 5 actual signed, maybe 3, maybe none. There’s a reason the @nebmortgageguy hasn’t been on the site since August. Business isn’t great, but Dean gonna Dean.
I sent them an inquiry just for shits and giggles. They didn't even respond. LOL.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
There is a surprisingly high number of scrollers, but to think 100 have bought a new house during one the biggest pandemics and financial crisis in American history sounds a bit like fake news to me.
Not only new purchases - lots of people are refinancing given the historically low interest rates available through our friends at JFQ Lending

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Also, does anyone really believe that “around 100” scrollers have used JFQ lending since they became a HuskerOnline sponsor? That sounds like total bs to me but who knows...
Being the king of BS, you should know it when you see it, huh???

(reference to the real Sir Yacht, duh)

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
Also, does anyone really believe that “around 100” scrollers have used JFQ lending since they became a HuskerOnline sponsor? That sounds like total bs to me but who knows...
Seems exaggerated to me too. Why would you ever do your refi through a vendor sponsoring RSS? Having said that, there are a lot of lunkheads on RSS now ....seems an ever increasing number of them ....most of whom seem to be new(ish) members.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds