Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Thin skin alive and well on Tater Island....... (2 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
LOL! I guess I did go on a bit of a rant after my original point. My main point should have been that she complained that she had kids and couldn't get to work on time when we have all been there. She ain't the first one to have kids to get places.
The one that bugs me along those lines is the people with like 8 kids that are constantly asking other people to give their kids rides. As you said we've all been there. Fortunately I have 2 driving now so it's a lot easier.

I get it that it's nearly impossible to run 5,6,8 kids under the age of 16 around. Put a condom on mother fucker or don't sign your kids up for extra curricular stuff.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
The one that bugs me along those lines is the people with like 8 kids that are constantly asking other people to give their kids rides. As you said we've all been there. Fortunately I have 2 driving now so it's a lot easier.

I get it that it's nearly impossible to run 5,6,8 kids under the age of 16 around. Put a condom on mother fucker or don't sign your kids up for extra curricular stuff.
I also had trouble saying no when I didn't have a good reason to take/pick up said kid. It's not the kids fault mom and dad don't know how to use birth control.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I would also like to know what his criticism of Rhule have been @Frogsker30. He is such a buffoon.
it was within his first month. after his first round of hires. he question rhules ability to go after the big fish(which is fair) but always back frost and friends.
he also question rhule when it came to some recruits lost. theres more I cant remember of the top of my head and too lazy to try to find the threads

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
What is “on time” in an office job nowadays? I get here when I get here and get my work done because I’m not 5 and don’t need to be told when school starts. Obviously if you’re customer facing, in service, retail, restaurant, etc. you need to be on time, but I can run my debits and credits at 8:00 PM just as well as I can 8:00 AM.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
it was within his first month. after his first round of hires. he question rhules ability to go after the big fish(which is fair) but always back frost and friends.
he also question rhule when it came to some recruits lost. theres more I cant remember of the top of my head and too lazy to try to find the threads
I went back at just my replies and couldnt find exactly where. Probably cause they been deleted

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
*BREAKING* DEAN ADMITS TO BEING A BUTTHURT BITCH

View attachment 19552
Dean's patented moves
Step 1. Post something without giving it a second glance.
Step 2. Delete posts laughing at Dean's shitty grammar
Step 3. Post I’m thread shitty gifs, like with emojis
Step 4. Post am excuse for sucking.
Step 5. Post again about how hilarious the thread is.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just curious because she is never on time for work and we all work for the same company and if we can be on time, why can't she? Just drives me nuts when people take advantage of freedoms they are given.
Most workers take advantage of the situation now. I’ve had talks with my uncle and dad the past couple years basically saying we would have fired a lot of these fuckers 5 plus years ago.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Most workers take advantage of the situation now. I’ve had talks with my uncle and dad the past couple years basically saying we would have fired a lot of these fuckers 5 plus years ago.
Troubling times if even the painters are lowering standards ;)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
All I know is, on my deathbed, I doubt I say to myself, "I wish I'd shown up to work on time more often." I will more than likely say, "I wish I'd skipped a little more work to have breakfast with my wife." Work will always be there. As long as she's still pulling her weight, that's all that should matter. You've said she gossips all day, so maybe she isn't pulling her weight. But if an employee does high-level work and delivers it on time, I don't give a shit if they only show up 5 minutes a day. Their skillset is what I hired them for, not their time. I do realize this doesn't translate to all professions. So it's like, just my opinion, man.
Correct. Work 5 minutes a day if you can get 8 hours of work done in that time frame. People make WAY too big a deal out of it

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
What was it like hanging out in deans hot tub?
Hot Tub Chill GIF

kaz36

Linebacker
Elite Member
still can’t believe u banned me sumbitch. Are you glad you can say that here you stupid stupid sonofabitch?!!
I thought you were the best poster ever on Dean’s site. You kept everyone in check for being an old fart. In fact, you should’ve won POTY at least 3 times. I mean, you had more likes than Dean himself! Wow! You are a great poster and I was a below average moderator. I ask for forgiveness and thank you and @HuskerGarrett for letting me be here!

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I thought you were the best poster ever on Dean’s site. You kept everyone in check for being an old fart. In fact, you should’ve won POTY at least 3 times. I mean, you had more likes than Dean himself! Wow! You are a great poster and I was a below average moderator. I ask for forgiveness and thank you and @HuskerGarrett for letting me be here!
stop suckin up to me you stupid sumbitch, I still owe you a few warnings !

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds