Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Old thin skinned Reed/BB finally got me bant over yonder (1 Viewer)

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
So you’re the WN dude who starts 18 threads per day? May i ask what you do for a living? I have always wondered. Not trying to be a dick at all but you must have a lot of time on your hands.
I make lots of money and post on a cell phone. Ground breaking stuff. Folks like Reed take 5 minutes to hammer a sentence out, I can drop a line at 7am and watch the fish bite all day and show up intermittently to watch the show.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
So I call you a beta and you call me a beta back?

I’ve heard it all when a grown man uses a comeback that’s in “I know you are but what am I?” form.

You got banned from RSS.

DMed a dude who had nothing to do with it and accused him of getting you banned.

You then ran to TPB and cried some more about it.

Talk about a total pussy.
L O L that’s all… beta max

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
My favorite part about the rrs points system was that nobody knew when they got a point or how many points they had at any time. Brilliant!
LaJollaHusker functioning as our deep cover intelligence asset who would keep us up to date on points and other office politics of the Dean Machine, was wonderful. I miss him. Good people.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
LaJollaHusker functioning as our deep cover intelligence asset who would keep us up to date on points and other office politics of the Dean Machine, was wonderful. I miss him. Good people.
Anyone know the backstory on Dean and Clouse? That must have been a political site to behold.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
TrueColors fight card is pretty booked up at this point. I think it'll be early 2023 before he's available
Love TCjr. Dude is busy white knighting anything and everything. From Scott Frost to Elizabeth Reed I can only imagine his schedule is quite booked up.

omRvu3Vogg7b75t9RxPK5tcHucpM5l.gif

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Rumor is that Clouse had a partial stake in HOL, but when Dean flirted with going to Tater Island, Clouse was on the losing end.

Dean did something similar when he split from Husker Illustrated guys.
Assume Dean had to buy him out?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds