Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

(Theoretically of course) What would your reaction be if you heard Tom Osborne had been contacting coaches scaring off some he doesn't approve of? (1 Viewer)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I know it’s off subject, but do you think Rhule is out at this point?

I know about what you know if you’ve read this board my friend. What I’ll say though is that I know his people reached out to us to initiate talks. Not the other way around. We’ve been having talks with him since around the week after he was fired. So it’s not like he hasn’t had a long time to think about whether he wants back into the coaching game or to sit a year.

I still believe it’s him at this point.

***Edit***

One step further on this one here @Cash68847 , I don’t know that if we make it past Monday without an announcement if it means Matt Rhule isn’t our head coach. I 100% do believe that Turd has given him a deadline of Sunday or Monday to say yes or no. But I don’t think it means that if we don’t have an announcement next week it means he’s out.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds