Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

POLL Theme poll (2 Viewers)

Which theme?

• This one

Votes: 49 47.6%
  • The old one

Votes: 54 52.4%

• Total voters

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
We can also change any of the colors on this one. I threw these colors together in five minutes so I’m sure we can make it look better if we want

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Me coming into the new theme without my dark mode on:
Tired Wake Up GIF by good-morning

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I don't care too much about themes so whatever works is fine, but my one suggestion would be to tweak the fonts on the thread titles so there's more differentiation between read and unread threads
I don't know how anyone functions any other way then just clicking on the3 bars and choosing "New Posts". Then you are only ever seeing anything new across all of the forums.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
The old theme was slow. I guess it was the theme. Not a big deal, just took a couple seconds to load a page. Not sure if the new theme is that much faster, only used it now for about 10 minutes.

I voted for the old theme, but whatever works best for you Garrett, go with. I would think there is some tweaking that can be done to make this theme a little nicer.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
My biggest issue with the new is the differences between highlight posts/threads that are new, and that you've already read are negligible. I'm getting old.
I didn’t know what you were talking about but after switching to dark I see. It’s hard to tell on the dark one for some reason

Reactions: GBR

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds