Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

POLL Updated theme poll (1 Viewer)

Which theme do you prefer?

• This one

• The old one

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Shit keeps changing or I’m losing my mind. I don’t know at this point.

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
My notifications are no longer bolded in the drop down list. The only distinguishing difference between read and unread is the little white dot on the bottom right. Can we change this back or do something to make it more obvious like it was?

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
My notifications are no longer bolded in the drop down list. The only distinguishing difference between read and unread is the little white dot on the bottom right. Can we change this back or do something to make it more obvious like it was?
Yeah. Really dislike the colors not being distinct from one another.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm trying to figure out a way to just change the alert color without making the entire board that ugly grey color, but I'm not having luck so far

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I now think I accidentally logged into rivals. Not that there's anything wrong with that

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
If the red is overwhelming not liked. I could handle the last format with the dots

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
I just wish there was a way to change just the alert color and not the color everywhere
Forgot to ask about font size. The new setup has no option to increase font size like the old one. When composing replies like this one, font size appears larger than the quoted message, but when you send it, the sent reply font size is automatically reduced to the same size as the quoted message (small font size).

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Forgot to ask about font size. The new setup has no option to increase font size like the old one. When composing replies like this one, font size appears larger than the quoted message, but when you send it, the sent reply font size is automatically reduced to the same size as the quoted message (small font size).
Weird, I’ll look at it!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds