Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The Police just evacuated my apartment building (2 Viewers)

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I just watched the cops break down the door to the apartment above me and literally sick a dog on some dude who is having some sort of most likely drug induced psychotic breakdown. He's been yelling and screaming non stop incoherent craziness since 1am. Those dogs don't fuck around. The dude is like 6-4 and looked like a slab of muscle but that canine had him out of the apartment and on the ground in 30 seconds.

After they got him in restraints and up and moving towards the unit I heard the dude say to one of the officers "Bro...what the fuck just happened?" Neck tats were spotted.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Those police dogs are no joke, I don't remember that NFL player who said he could kill a wolf because he had thumbs. I kept thinking
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nice early morning wake up call!😬
I was already awake. Zero sleep for me. I have to head to work in an hour and a half so no point in trying. Couldn't sleep with him going nutz right above my apartment.

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
I just watched the cops break down the door to the apartment above me and literally sick a dog on some dude who is having some sort of most likely drug induced psychotic breakdown. He's been yelling and screaming non stop incoherent craziness since 1am. Those dogs don't fuck around. The dude is like 6-4 and looked like a slab of muscle but that canine had him out of the apartment and on the ground in 30 seconds.

After they got him in restraints and up and moving towards the unit I heard the dude say to one of the officers "Bro...what the fuck just happened?" Neck tats were spotted.
And some people on here think they could easily kill a large dog in a fight ;)

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider

This is the poorest thing I've read today.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

that shits scary. When I lived in Chicago I came home late at night from Managing the restaurant Carmines on Rush to find my condo complex surrounded by cop cars, ambulances, fire trucks, Swat..... This was on Lake Shore Drive in the Gold Coast too. I walk up in my trench coat wearing a suit at 3 am and all of the cops think I'm a Police Detective. I ask them what is going on and they are giving me the run down as they think I'm a cop. Then a couple of them realized who I was. All cops ate for free at Carmines so they knew me and let me hang out kinda behind the scenes with them. They figured everyone else would just think I was a detective.

Turns out some dude beat the living crap out of his girlfriend and was holed up in his condo making threats he was gonna kill her and himself. Had a knife to her throat. Threatening to jump himself or throw her out the window. Stood outside for a couple hours talking with the cops looking up at his window to see if he was gonna jump or throw her out. He knocked the screens out of some of the windows so at that point we backed up a little bit. I was even walking around outside the building looking for a dog with the cops as it was rumored he threw her dog out the 6th floor window. Luckily Fiddo was safe as he was eventually found cowering under the bed.

After a couple hour stand off he finally surrendered which I appreciated because it was late and I was getting tired but didn't want to miss the action. Girl luckily lived and hopefully he's still behind bars.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
that shits scary. When I lived in Chicago I came home late at night from Managing the restaurant Carmines on Rush to find my condo complex surrounded by cop cars, ambulances, fire trucks, Swat..... This was on Lake Shore Drive in the Gold Coast too. I walk up in my trench coat wearing a suit at 3 am and all of the cops think I'm a Police Detective. I ask them what is going on and they are giving me the run down as they think I'm a cop. Then a couple of them realized who I was. All cops ate for free at Carmines so they knew me and let me hang out kinda behind the scenes with them. They figured everyone else would just think I was a detective.

Turns out some dude beat the living crap out of his girlfriend and was holed up in his condo making threats he was gonna kill her and himself. Had a knife to her throat. Threatening to jump himself or throw her out the window. Stood outside for a couple hours talking with the cops looking up at his window to see if he was gonna jump or throw her out. He knocked the screens out of some of the windows so at that point we backed up a little bit. I was even walking around outside the building looking for a dog with the cops as it was rumored he threw her dog out the 6th floor window. Luckily Fiddo was safe as he was eventually found cowering under the bed.

After a couple hour stand off he finally surrendered which I appreciated because it was late and I was getting tired but didn't want to miss the action. Girl luckily lived and hopefully he's still behind bars.
Honestly I found the whole thing more sad than scary. And really really annoying of course

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Bet he got 6 months

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bet he got 6 months
It was Chicago so good chance of something stupid like that, especially if you know the right people. Heck some of my cop buddies told me to call them if I ever got in trouble and they would make sure the paperwork was lost. Crazy how dirty politics & police are in that city and the connections we had from working for a Mob connected restaurant group. There was a manager at one of our restaurants that was supposedly the side piece of the owner. She had been accused in the past of murdering a drug dealer with her husband and taking $175,000 but somehow it went away. While I was working there she all of the sudden disappears from managing one of the restaurants, but still getting paid. Turns out she got popped for distribution of Cocaine, and we are talking large amounts not just a shoe box full of 8 Balls. Knew her lawyer and she said that it was a huge cocaine operation that the cops had an open & shut case on. Said she would be going to prison for a long time. Hush hush and nobody talking about where she is. 5 months later I get a call from her asking for help with something as she will be running one of our new restaurants. She acts like nothing happened. How the hell that crazy bitch wasn't locked up for a long time is beyond me. Sometimes it not what you know but who you know.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds