Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The Open Scrolls (TOS) (1 Viewer)

Which group of people are most represented by TOS?

• Conspiracy Theorists

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
The sacred scrolls use to be semi tolerable, but the past few years, it got pretty bad. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like everyone over there tries to decrypt and analyze every word put out by anybody relevant thinking that there's a hidden message, even the crap that Dean puts out believing that he's in the know when he isn't, especially since Frost took over. From Dean selling a false bill of goods at the beginning of each fall camp to dictator Mike restricting posts when there's a dumpster fire in the program, it's not worth visiting anymore, even though the melt downs after a loss are still fun to observe.

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
the open scrolls were absolutely terrible and then Dean let the free boarders on. Imagine Bobfather if he couldn't even afford the 10 bucks a month for RSS, and then add like 100 of them to the mix. it's a complete tire fire, but great trolling. there was a non-zero number of open scrollers at the capitol on Jan 6th.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bobfathers brain needs to be analyzed for science
I would like to meet him and see if he is as big of a freak in real life. I’m pretty sure he lives somewhere west or north of Kearney because he had a hardon for the Sargent kid who played at unk when they sucked.

Red Dog

Cornerback
Elite Member
I would like to meet him and see if he is as big of a freak in real life. I’m pretty sure he lives somewhere west or north of Kearney because he had a hardon for the Sargent kid who played at unk when they sucked.
I would pay a frightening amount of money to meet him in person

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Went there like once and nahhh’d out pretty quick. Lots of boomer Facebook vibes. The Mainboard is my go to place for OT banter.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Would only like to be a fly on the wall around Stain, HuskerLA, and Scope as I don’t think I could actually be cool with having a conversation with them

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds