Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW THE END OF FROST (2 Viewers)

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Just to add a little Cheri on top....

Ana-Cheri-Nude-10.jpg

610239-ana-cheri-nude.jpg

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
In my mind I lost all faith in 2019 when Colorado came back and beat us and later that year the way the whole Purdue game went down. I thought the loss to Minnesota this year was the start of us probably losing out and ending Frost’s career.
I was still sucking the Koolaid until Minnesota last year. That's when Frost being fired was inevitable just a matter of timing.

You're right though Minnesota this year is when the writing was on the wall that it's going to be this year.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was still sucking the Koolaid until Minnesota last year. That's when Frost being fired was inevitable just a matter of timing.

You're right though Minnesota this year is when the writing was on the wall that it's going to be this year.
I think we were all wrong to a degree because when Riley was fired I wanted him or Campbell. I thought he would get us back. Even Campbell at this time has lost some luster. He got beat again today.

Last edited:

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
I think we were all wrong to a degree because when Riley was hired I wanted him or Campbell. I thought he would get us back. Even Campbell at this time has lost some luster. He got beat again today.
I'm not sure what's the love affair with Campbell? I still think we'd be in the same pickle if he was our coach. Regardless of who we hire, there will always be the peeps who'll be against the hire for whatever reason. But Turd needs to fire Scott next week after we get blown out by OSU.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm not sure what's the love affair with Campbell? I still think we'd be in the same pickle if he was our coach. Regardless of who we hire, there will always be the peeps who'll be against the hire for whatever reason. But Turd needs to fire Scott next week after we get blown out by OSU.
We would most likely be better off with Campbell. We still might not be relevant but it’s hard to be as bad as Frost. He is as bad as it gets at the power 5 level with solid resources.

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
Your avatar looks extra cute with the witch hat on top of the butthole

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds