Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The bowl vote (1 Viewer)

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Can anybody here give a clear recap of how this actually went down? How heated was the meeting? Was there even a full team meeting? Did Martinez actually "lead the charge against playing in a bowl" as people on RSS are claiming? Dean's scatterbrained responses in the Chat didn't exactly clear up the speculation.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can anybody here give a clear recap of how this actually went down? How heated was the meeting? Was there even a full team meeting? Did Martinez actually "lead the charge against playing in a bowl" as people on RSS are claiming? Dean's scatterbrained responses in the Chat didn't exactly clear up the speculation.
Cut dean some slack. This year has really taken it out of him 😂

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
I had a friend in the room, the coach's split the guys into two teams. Each team was then instructed to pick out the guy with the biggest dick to represent their team. Whoever had the largest cock would decide whether the team plays in a bowl game or not. Unfortunately, Adrian Martinez beat out Connor Culp and decided the team would indeed opt-out.

Last edited:

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I had a friend in the room, the coach's split the guys into two teams. Each team was then instructed to pick out the guy with the biggest dick to represent their team. Whoever had the largest cock would decide whether the team plays in a bowl game or not. Unfortunately, Adrian Martinez won and decided the team would indeed opt-out.
Clearly fake news. AM with a bunch of black dudes and he had the biggest dick? No way

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
Clearly fake news. AM with a bunch of black dudes and he had the biggest dick? No way
Are you questioning my source?

Man-Blinking-Eyes-GIF.gif

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I could maybe understand it if he owned some business that was struggling. Had to shut down for awhile. Whatever. But fuck that rustles the shit out of me.

Agreed....or lost a job. 2020 was tougher than normal for everyone, so what gives? Shit my 2013 was a cluster fuck, but others rarely heard about it unless it was the wife.

Last edited:

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member

offense voted no. Defense voted yes.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds