Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The 1890 Initiative Confirmed Deals (1 Viewer)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
It’s kind of odd to me that we didn’t hear ‘boo’ from 1890 while Selig was not there yet. Now that he is working there all of the deals are being made and publicized.

tells me that Matt is truly a dumb bastard and I’m 99% sure he’s just a face. Peeds probably paying him hush money

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s kind of odd to me that we didn’t hear ‘boo’ from 1890 while Selig was not there yet. Now that he is working there all of the deals are being made and publicized.

tells me that Matt is truly a dumb bastard and I’m 99% sure he’s just a face. Peeds probably paying him hush money
I don't know Matty D and have never met him. But I've yet to hear anyone that has met him say anything too flattering when it comes to him having his shit together. I agree he is probably just the face of 1890 for the Peeds since he was a well known player, announcer & worked for the Athletic Department under Frost. I doubt Matty is the brains or driving force behind 1890 and if he is we could be in trouble.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
He’s talented

I’m sure MKR has a plan for him
FWIW the 247 guys did a podcast on the roster on Fri and they said that Tommi Hill had officially moved back to DB. Which would make sense, sense we currently have a whopping 16 players at WR now. Which they said was our most overloaded position group.

Ironically though they said DB was our 2nd most overloaded position group.

YankeesJunkie

Linebacker
FWIW the 247 guys did a podcast on the roster on Fri and they said that Tommi Hill had officially moved back to DB. Which would make sense, sense we currently have a whopping 16 players at WR now. Which they said was our most overloaded position group.

Tons of players, a lot players that won't contribute the two deep right now, but Hill still has potential left in him.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member

Agree. Should have moved Hill to OT.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
A lot of them just getting lunch money.
some posters get excited about this but all they are doing is signing with 1890 for representation. It doesn't mean they are getting big bucks or really any money at all. Just 1890 doing their promoting to the public as to who has agreed to be represented by them. It would be nice to know how much money they bring in for them

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds