Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter Super Bowl Thread (3 Viewers)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I honestly do not know which fan bases you have labeled potatoes or degenerates.

Both are terrible. But at least the Eagles aren’t 50% bandwagon.

Personally I’m cheering for another overtime just to fuck over Vegas.
Outside of Denver I’d say many Nebraskans (especially eastern) aren’t on the bandwagon. Same for Kansas and Missouri among other nearby states.

From the ole FC as you were raised in your finer years I’d say those crowds are the patriots, raiders, eagles and bills.

Edit: don’t forget the Puckin Fackers!!! Barf

G0skrz

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
@G0skrz thank you... Never have heard of that before

I was initially thinking it was like hockey where they throw it onto the ice..
I had to look it up myself. Had never heard of it either.

Also saw on a sports book a "Scorigami" bet. Had to look that up. There is a chart of unique final scores in history and it hits when the final score isn't one on the chart.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I had to look it up myself. Had never heard of it either.

Also saw on a sports book a "Scorigami" bet. Had to look that up. There is a chart of unique final scores in history and it hits when the final score isn't one on the chart.

There’s a bot twitter that automatically tracks every game and tweets if it was Scorigami or not

BigDickDean

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Still amazes me how many people despise the Chiefs now when no one gave a shit about them 6 years ago. Here’s to hoping the Chiefs finish with the win so I can see my Packers friends realize they completely wasted Aaron Rodgers and have no arguments of him over Mahomes.
Also, Sirianni is a douche and anybody rooting for him to win a super bowl needs help.
10A0DD07-56DF-457C-9E85-70A200402808.jpeg

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Didn't that formula have Nebraska winning like 9 games?
Don't know... I know statsowar uses a similar software, but he doesn't usually do win total predictions.

A lot of the analytics favored (don't know about 9 wins) Nebraska this year despite being bearish on Nebraska for the first part of Frost's tenure.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds