Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Suh on campus (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know he was having discussions to keep his name affiliated somehow with new facility since we are moving on from his weight center.
Interesting intersection of events.

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
I stood next to Suh at the Rec weight room once.

I had never felt so small in my entire life.
He lived in my building as a freshman. Or at least came to it a lot. I remember one time riding the elevator up with him before I knew who he was. Drunk Bor: “are you on the team?” Him avoiding eye contact: “yeah”. Me: “right on. I’m Rob. What’s your name?” Suh: “Suh”. Me: “cool, welp see ya later.” Very much a big gulps scene.

Pretty sure he was in a boot. He has definitely grown. He wasn’t imposing at all at the time. I felt I was looking down on him a decent amount. Don’t believe the 6-4 stated height.

Last edited:

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
He lived in my building as a freshman. Or at least came to it a lot. I remember one time riding the elevator up with him before I knew who he was. Drunk Bor: “are you on the team?” Him avoiding eye contact: “yeah”. Me: “right on. I’m Rob. What’s your name?” Suh: “Suh”. Me: “cool, welp see ya later.” Very much a big gulps scene.

Pretty sure he was in a boot. He has definitely grown. He wasn’t imposing at all at the time. I felt I was looking down on him a decent amount. Don’t believe the 6-4 stated height.
"Those your skis?" "Both of them?"

TooTall

Linebacker
Insider
Elite Member
Can we get some pics of this manly girl goddamit?

Is that her?

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
You know it! We partied everywhere from the roof to the vault.
I graduated in ‘06 so was only there his freshman year before moving back east. I know Harrison Beck was in our building, too. I hung out with his group a few times as I had found common ground with Jordan Adams and he invited me down to Becks place when things were going on. Feel like the group was McKeon, Nick Potter, Beau, don’t remember others that far back… Zac Taylor showed up once and was first to leave. Very polite and quiet.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Is that her?
She's about to wonder why so many white dudes are clicking on her profile

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds