Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Suck it Pickle Smoochers/Jayskers

Feels above average. Does it get us to the top half of the B1G, and invitation to the dance, and a first round victory?

in 2 years HCFH has outdone HCSF by a long shot, and I give ZERO fucks if you're gonna say "Well foosball has more players to worry about and more development to consider and there are so many more variables in the foosball and basketball is easy and IDGAF!!!

Adam Sandler Fight GIF

and also...Crayton and Jayskers can go right ahead and fuck off too...

dead bluejay.jpg

1. suck my ball sack gay boi

2. i have been a student at Pickle Smoochers for many years and i have never watched a Pickle Smoochers sporting event and i don't give two fucks about their bball program

3. you're not a baron and you probably don't even live in winnebago so stop appropriating

If baron Winnebago is not a baron he is appropriating European aristocratic culture and if he’s not from the Winnebago tribe the. He is appropriating their culture

I move to have his name changed to something less offensive like ladyboy or velocibuttraper or penisface

If baron Winnebago is not a baron he is appropriating European aristocratic culture and if he’s not from the Winnebago tribe the. He is appropriating their culture

I move to have his name changed to something less offensive like ladyboy or velocibuttraper or penisface
Ladyboy would be my first choice of the three options

How ‘bout “Bean Dip Princess”??

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back