Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Spring Practice (3 Viewers)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
You would think with all the new technology they would be able to design a better helmet that you didn't have to wear the extra padding.

Anytime anyone brings up helmets it reminds me of when our high school bought new helmets with liquid filled padding inside.

They were good in the beginning of the year when it was warm, but as soon as it got cold the liquid froze up and got as hard as a rock. I'm sure they caused more concussions than they prevented.

It didn't take long for us to beg, borrow, or steal as many of our old helmets back.

The next year they had to buy all new helmets and they passed the others down to the poor Junior High kids.

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
I'm thinking a combination lock device to block kids from seeing their phone screen is low hanging fruit.

"Do you want to protect your kids from Instagram, Tiktok, and pedophiles? Buy the patent pending Phone Screen Annihilator, which will keep your kids from looking at their phone when you don't want them to be."
That won't work. Most parents enable phone usage in their kids.

HuskerChemist

TheScientist
Elite Member
We need someone with a good voice to do the narration.

"Do you want real Husker news? Do you like boobs and saying Fuck? Have you been banned from an unnamed Husker board for stupid reasons? Then we here at The Platinum Board are just the medicine you need!

At the Platinum Board, we're better than you, and we know it!"
Semi pro audio book narrator right here.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds