Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Spring Practice (5 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
How much of that time will Dean waste and give shit "observations."

"Dem boys were flying around today."
"Raiola looks the part."
"New Transfers look the part."
"Coach Raiola yelled really loud at ____________, they then got after it."
"Coach Satterfield walked around freely now with Coach Thomas working with QBs, I think this is a good thing."
"These guys hit the weights hard this winter, you can see a difference."
"They have these new pads on their helmets, what a way for Coach Rhule to show he cares about player safety."

Any other know nothing observations you'll think he'll include?
If you'd told me you copy and pasted those comments I'd 100% believe you.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
IMO the most impressive part of the Rhule flip so far
To toot my own horn, lot of message board fans didn’t think Nash could be a full time guy. I compared him to Danion Daniels in that you don’t know until you know with big guys. Sometimes it takes a couple of years.

Kudos to Rhule on that DL hire. Was a head scratcher because Knighton had very little coaching experience but he is a stud. Rhules got quite the resume when it comes to being DL coaches.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG

This is why I hate the sports media in Nebraska. I’m 100% that’s not what Rhule wants from the offense….

And Gbayor is going to be a good one for us. And LBs are small. Like. Who did you watch? Borders….6’3 240 if not bigger. The Georgia transfer. 6’2 240, the Cuse transfer…250. Like. What the fuck.

12/19 LBs are over 220 lbs. they aren’t tiny

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
This is why I hate the sports media in Nebraska. I’m 100% that’s not what Rhule wants from the offense….
You mean the guy who chose “Chasing 3” as the theme of the offseason? You 100% don’t think 4-6 more points is what he wants?

Last edited:

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
You mean the guy who chose “Chasing 3” as the theme of the offseason? You 100% don’t think 4-6 more points is what he wants?
I do not. That’s a mindset. Or a goal. Or whatever you want to call it. Motivating factor. But what he wants for an offense. No. That’s not it. At least I hope.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I do not. That’s a mindset. Or a goal. Or whatever you want to call it. Motivating factor. But what he wants for an offense. No. That’s not it. At least I hope.
Seems like Rhule wants an offense that takes care of the ball first and foremost and I'd be willing to bet he'd love it if they put up 30+ per game.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member

And Gbayor is going to be a good one for us. And LBs are small. Like. Who did you watch? Borders….6’3 240 if not bigger. The Georgia transfer. 6’2 240, the Cuse transfer…250. Like. What the fuck.

12/19 LBs are over 220 lbs. they aren’t tiny
Sam is a dumbass. Who cares what he says. It doesn’t matter

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds