Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Spring Practice (9 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

Interesting. Two questions spring to mind:

1) What's this mean for Dr. Susan?
2) Central Nebraska Today? Has the state been re-districted? I just got used to everything west of Gretna being accepted into Western NE. This redefinition changes everything. Where are the new, new lines? Are we pushing our stalwart friends in the 308 away? Lord Almighty, help us to remember that Nebraskans stand TOGETHER in all kinds of weather!

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

2) Central Nebraska Today? Has the state been re-districted? I just got used to everything west of Gretna being accepted into Western NE. This redefinition changes everything. Where are the new, new lines? Are we pushing our stalwart friends in the 308 away? Lord Almighty, help us to remember that Nebraskans stand TOGETHER in all kinds of weather!

I doubt it means anything for Dr. Susan. I believe that she's more like Rhule's right hand, reporting directly to Rhule, whereas this guy will be like the Ambassador to Football from the AD and report to Dannen.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member

Elza is chief of staff for Nebraska football

doublewing

Running Back

Did Roman Roy even get an interview? He's the most notable out of work COO out there.

unnamed__3_.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds