Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Speculation from yesterday (2 Viewers)

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
Just to update this.

I found out my "bad news" was COVID related. But not as serious as I thought. Their were possible exposures to COVID with us and the team prior to Purdue. Nebraska does have some positives this week who are out. Not sure who though. They can't do contact tracing with us because we're around everyone at practice at some point.

I'm sure this was a BIG and MAC decision because a MAC practice official tested negative morning of practice, then came down with symptoms the next day and tested positive. That team has quite a few players out now.

It's not either QB. I heard from someone on the team AM had it in the summer.
This all aligns pretty well. I don’t get the sense the positive cases are really game-changers. Looks like Prtzyup is one of them.

I’m not sure what you’re talking about with the MAC. Did I miss something?

Last edited:

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
This all aligns pretty well. I don’t get the sense the positive cases are really game-changers. Looks like Prtzyup is one of them.

I’m not sure what you’re talking about with the MAC. Did I miss something?
Didn't miss anything but it's related.

MAC and BIG officials (as well as Frontier and Missouri Valley) are part of the Collegiate Officiating Consortium. It's the same pool of officials and ran by same rules.

The scare with the MAC team, who follows similar protocols at BIG, put a clamp down on all practice officials. Better safe than sorry. Can you imagine if a practice official was a spreader at a BIG school?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds