Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sorta, kinda interesting Flemming hasn't announced yet? (1 Viewer)

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
Transfers don't really sign anyway.
I didn't know this until last year, but I was told transfers don't sign an LOI. They just have to be enrolled in classes by the time the semester starts. I think most believe they sign an LOI just like the incoming freshman do.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Seems like all the smoke has been saying PSu.

But it's been quiet recently.

Benning did say don't be surprised if there's surprises on Wednesday even though I think Benning is an idiot.
You think PSU fans are acting like we were 36 hours ago on their boards?

"Don't worry. It's a done deal."
"Then why hasn't he committted yet? He's not coming, is he? I heard he's still texting the Nebraska staff."

Herbie

Quarterback
You think PSU fans are acting like we were 36 hours ago on their boards?

"Don't worry. It's a done deal."
"Then why hasn't he committted yet? He's not coming, is he? I heard he's still texting the Nebraska staff."
Probably not, Flemming is pretty fucking mid

Herbie

Quarterback
Basically the exact same player!!!
Obviously they have different skill sets, but production wise they are both equally inept.

All the hype around him is based on his high school ranking not any real production. If you are a senior in the portal and your biggest selling point is “I was a 5 star in high school” you probably are terrible to mid

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Obviously they have different skill sets, but production wise they are both equally inept.

All the hype around him is based on his high school ranking not any real production. If you are a senior in the portal and your biggest selling point is “I was a 5 star in high school” you probably are terrible to mid
Except a mid in Ohio St WR room is better than a lot of teams WR1. Nebraska definitely included.

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

He’s pretty much been hurt up until this season. I’m going to go out on a limb and say Flemings sr season will be a hell of a lot more productive than Buttocks

Herbie

Quarterback
He’s pretty much been hurt up until this season. I’m going to go out on a limb and say Flemings sr season will be a hell of a lot more productive than Buttocks
He played every game last year and this year.

Herbie

Quarterback
Except a mid in Ohio St WR room is better than a lot of teams WR1. Nebraska definitely included.
Ehhh.
Except his production is bad..considering he’s had a ton of PT, good qbs throwing the ball and playing next to great WRs. All he had to do was get open as the other WRs at Ohio got all the coverage and he didn’t do it.

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
He played every game last year and this year.
You right. For some reason I thought he didn’t really play 2022. Regardless, I’d take his 2022 production all day. I’m guessing this season had more to do with being overshadowed by Harrison and he will be top 2 for State Penn or us.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ehhh.
Except his production is bad..considering he’s had a ton of PT, good qbs throwing the ball and playing next to great WRs. All he had to do was get open as the other WRs at Ohio got all the coverage and he didn’t do it.
They had the #1 WR in the country. Maybe #1 over the last several years. He got 1/3 of the targets. Fleming was #4 10 less than 2nd. 3rd was the tight end. Of the 41 targets it was 26 receptions. Of those 15 incompletions 2 were drops.

So he was the 3rd WR on a team with #1 in all the land and #2 would be #1 on all but 10? teams.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds