Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Someone missing from the visitors list. Maybe something/Maybe nothing. (1 Viewer)

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
I was going over the visitors list for the spring game and noticed that most of the 2022 committed dudes who aren't on campus yet will be in attendance, both scholarship and non scholarship. Guys who are expected to arrive in the summer.

But, I don't see any mention of RB Deondre Jackson the transfer from Tex A&M who tried to transfer to Neb before spring but got bounced by admissions. Remember that he was adamant about still coming to Lincoln in the summer. You would think that if he was gonna be a Husker that he would be included since they are having everyone else visit. Maybe it's something or maybe it's nothing but let's keep our eye on it. I for one didn't think after the admissions snafu that he would ever be a Husker.

Another who isn't listed:
DE Broadie Tagaloa

🤔🤔🤔

Of course there are a dozen reasons why these dudes might not be able to make a long trip but who knows.

Also looking at the list our 3 new kickers will be in attendance. Man that room is gonna be packed. BB is gonna empty out a box of knives on the floor and tell them to work out the depth chart as he leaves and closes the door.

Last edited:

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I was going over the visitors list for the spring game and noticed that most of the 2022 committed dudes who aren't on campus yet will be in attendance, both scholarship and non scholarship. Guys who are expected to arrive in the summer.

But, I don't see any mention of RB Deondre Jackson the transfer from Tex A&M who tried to transfer to Neb before spring but got bounced by admissions. Remember that he was adamant about still coming to Lincoln in the summer. You would think that if he was gonna be a Husker that he would be included since they are having everyone else visit. Maybe it's something or maybe it's nothing but let's keep our eye on it. I for one didn't think after the admissions snafu that he would ever be a Husker.

Another who isn't listed:
DE Broadie Tagaloa

🤔🤔🤔

Of course there are a dozen reasons why these dudes might not be able to make a long trip but who knows.

Also looking at the list our 3 new kickers will be in attendance. Man that room is gonna be packed. BB is gonna empty out a box of knives on the floor and tell them to work out the depth chart as he leaves and closes the door.
Was he the kid that had thighs thicker than Oprah?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds