Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Some ****sucker stole my Amazon packages that were sitting on my front porch today (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
3GLs.gif

RTv.gif

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Get a myQ for your garage and Amazon key... Any prime delivery can be delivered in your garage
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Been doing this for a couple of years. The feature is built into my main belt-drive double car garage door opener (Chamberlain) and I've installed the myQ unit on the old single car chain-drive unit. My Q is the tits, and Amazon's compliance with the Key delivery feature is pretty high.

The myQ units are routinely on sale for under $30, so this isn't a huge investment and it also gives you the ability to remotely open and close your garage doors. I also have mine set to automatically close (if they're open) at 10 p.m. so I don't inadvertently leave them open at night. Absolute no brainer of an investment and installation.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Been doing this for a couple of years. The feature is built into my main belt-drive double car garage door opener (Chamberlain) and I've installed the myQ unit on the old single car chain-drive unit. My Q is the tits, and Amazon's compliance with the Key delivery feature is pretty high.

The myQ units are routinely on sale for under $30, so this isn't a huge investment and it also gives you the ability to remotely open and close your garage doors. I also have mine set to automatically close (if they're open) at 10 p.m. so I don't inadvertently leave them open at night. Absolute no brainer of an investment and installation.
Yeah I was going to say I grabbed mine on prime day for like $20 bucks.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
this is obviously karma for questioning @Huskerbuck85
Believe me now that Omaha is a shithole?

To add to our misery I guess our 10 yr old left the diaper bag in the parking lot at oak view mall. When the wife realized this they had been gone for a couple hours. You think someone turned it in? Fuck no. Omaha blows

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Believe me now that Omaha is a shithole?

To add to our misery I guess our 10 yr old left the diaper bag in the parking lot at oak view mall. When the wife realized this they had been gone for a couple hours. You think someone turned it in? Fuck no. Omaha blows
I can’t wait to get out of this hellhole

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds