Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

This NFL game on Amazon is a real clunker (1 Viewer)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Didn't see the comedian but I checked the score and thanked God that I didn't decide to watch that shit show

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Watching our future Head Ball Corch Dave Aranda lead Baylor to a lead (currently) over West Virginia. It’s been a highly entertaining “track meet” of a game (classic Big 12). Last one with the ball wins!

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tonight’s football is bad.

This NFL game is actually causing cancer.
This has set football back decades. Thought I heard the announcer say Wentz was 5-14 passing. This is worse than a Rock Fight. I'm going back to the Baylor Game for my sanity.

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Al Michaels has to be kicking himself in the balls. No amount of money can be worth subjecting himself to this. Sunday night football gets the #1 game nearly every week.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Reading these comments is why the league is psycho on any hits to the QBs. Star QBs go down & they lose like 10% of their ratings so now they throw flags if you so much as breath on Tawm Brady

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds