Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Some old Fire Edits (1 Viewer)

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
These are top-notch, Gar! Did a lot of the recruits start hitting you up to make these? It’s absurd the University wasn’t beating down your door to get involved with their media team.
Also, where might we find some of the recruit interviews from the first year?

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
These are top-notch, Gar! Did a lot of the recruits start hitting you up to make these? It’s absurd the University wasn’t beating down your door to get involved with their media team.
Also, where might we find some of the recruit interviews from the first year?

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Not to be the “old guy” (I turn 32 soon, feeling it in my bones) but to use the words “old fire edits” you gotta go back at least to the Pelini era.

Let me go dust off the old MacBook and see if I can contribute some truly OLD ass edits that we made back when Pelini was Caesar and the only thing William Compton was “bus’n” was his slow ass chasing a jet sweep.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not to be the “old guy” (I turn 32 soon, feeling it in my bones) but to use the words “old fire edits” you gotta go back at least to the Pelini era.

Let me go dust off the old MacBook and see if I can contribute some truly OLD ass edits that we made back when Pelini was Caesar and the only thing William Compton was “bus’n” was his slow ass chasing a jet sweep.
I’m actually surprised you’re only a year older than me. I pictured you being like 45

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
happy lets go GIF by Galantis

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds