Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

So what players will the Potato Fans & Media adopt as their new darlings after the Spring Game? (2 Viewers)

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Happens every year, so who are we expecting to get overblowin after this Spring Game?

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
So many dropped passes and so many penalties……..the entire game.

Groundhog Day…….🤷

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Read one thread on Sims and 50% of the posters think he's winning 2 Heismans here and the other 50% say he's the worst QB in the history of CFB. So, yeah.
Sims looked pretty good, even better than I thought he would, but he's not winning any Heismans. He's good enough to win some games, though.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
with so many of the names mentioned so far playing on the DL, it leads me to an obvious conclusion about our OL

Jurassic Park Poop GIF by Vidiots

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
The problem with the spring game - and something that keeps me from jumping on the potato wagon - is that you really don’t know if the offense shines because the defense is bad, or if the defense shuts down the offense and gets a good rush because the offense is just bad. I happen to believe that we have a pretty good defense - not great - but I may be proven wrong when the season rolls around in the fall. Take it with a grain of salt. Year one of the rebuild. My hope is that we get to a bowl game.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I thought Sherman looked good on a couple of plays, but he really passes the eye test. he's one of the few players on the roster who wouldn't look out of place on a top 10 team
I happened to walk by the red team sideline in the 4th quarter and he was going nuts hyping up the other players and yelling “LET’S GO WIN THIS FUCKING GAME!!” so he’s now my favorite player. You definitely don’t see that during many spring games haha.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
The problem with the spring game - and something that keeps me from jumping on the potato wagon - is that you really don’t know if the offense shines because the defense is bad, or if the defense shuts down the offense and gets a good rush because the offense is just bad. I happen to believe that we have a pretty good defense - not great - but I may be proven wrong when the season rolls around in the fall. Take it with a grain of salt. Year one of the rebuild. My hope is that we get to a bowl game.
Me too, regarding a bowl game. 😎👍

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds