Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

So what do we have… (2 Viewers)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Oh, Tone.

Rattler didn’t look like he was barely trying today. He looked like he cared quite a bit as much shit talking as he was doing after any and every positive play. I think that OU sideline looked like they cared an awful lot.

I think you’re mad you predicted a boat race and it ended as a 1 score game.
I don’t bet and hate Frost. I’m happy

doublewing

Running Back
We're good, but we're better at shooting ourselves in the foot.

We're consistently inconsistent and it looks to never get better.
Agreed with that. We are basically treading water with Frost. This is year 4 and it looks like a year 1 team. Anyone that thinks he can turn this thing around is kidding themselves.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I always hear in the boards that we “don’t have an offensive identity” and I disagree. I think we don’t like our identity and so we try to reverse our identity.

When we have looked best, we hit some slower developing pass play and we piggy back the run after we get some confidence. But those slow developing pass plays aren’t what people think when they think “hot offense” right now.

Our OLine is generally better in the second half almost every week now (still lacking - but at least more cohesive). I think being young guys they need help settling into games - appeared to be the case today with our 53 false starts in the first half. Second half they looked competent.
The OL sucked the entire game

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds